Votes: 102 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 60 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Given a choice between higher or lower economic growth I choose the former, as the benefits, in terms of health, unemployment, education, life expectancy, crime, technological advancement and environmental enhancement outweigh the costs of membership of the EU.

there is an economic arguement to be made. but health, unemployment, education... the rest is really over stretching what the EU can do. techonological advancement, are even being serious?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No. I have a right to vote for what I want. Whether I get my choice or not is irrelevant. At least I will have had my say. If your ideology comes to pass nobody will ever get to vote again (already proven model in Greece for example). This country once voted for a single market. Turns out we didn't, we apparently voted for unelected federal Europe or have I got history wrong?

You are talking unintelligent ideological drivel.

Who is taking away the right to vote for what you want?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Clever dick.....................dick being very descriptive..:yawn:

I think you misread what my post was saying. Do you not consider yourself part of the current generation of NSC users?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You are talking unintelligent ideological drivel.

Who is taking away the right to vote for what you want?
YOU are, have you had election material from the rep of Poland, Italy, Spain. Have you voted for the ruling elite as yet? Jeez utter tripe

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
YOU are, have you had election material from the rep of Poland, Italy, Spain. Have you voted for the ruling elite as yet? Jeez utter tripe

You are making a lot of noise, but thankfully democracy dictates that you only get one vote

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
but not voting for the person that will TELL you what you can do? Seriously, don't you see that? If you don't you are sleep walking to dictatorship!

It's funny how you talk of dictatorship - when all you seem to have done on here this evening is spam the entire 'debate' with your own blinkered, dictatorial, anti-EU opinion. People are NOT answerable to you if they feel continued membership is, on balance, preferable to a 'Little Islander' mentality. Get over yourself.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Clever dick.....................dick being very descriptive..:yawn:
Not just me then?

You have an aptitude for personal description that cuts me to the quick.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It's funny how you talk of dictatorship - when all you seem to have done on here this evening is spam the entire 'debate' with your own blinkered, dictatorial, anti-EU opinion. People are NOT answerable to you if they feel continued membership is, on balance, preferable to a 'Little Islander' mentality. Get over yourself.

I don't need to get over myself. I have a right to an opinion and I am expressing it. One liner crap and sanctimonious posts wont impress me if you have no answer to no vote means dictatorship. No debate I don't listen to you.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't need to get over myself. I have a right to an opinion and I am expressing it. One liner crap and sanctimonious posts wont impress me if you have no answer to no vote means dictatorship. No debate I don't listen to you.
You have seven one line replies in this thread so far - just saying.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Take your soapbox & **** off up to Speakers Corner if you care so much about spreading your shouty opinion on the matter then. Or Brussels preferably. And stay there. :wave:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Salt n vinegar please.

He's been annoying on his other thread too

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
and history may mean you have no vote.
History is the past, not the present or the future.
Or are you now coming out with a Marxist perspective of historical inevitability?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here