Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Kazenga Enjoying Game Time

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Kazenga LuaLua has confessed there is nothing better than being back fit and playing after a spell on the sidelines towards the end of last year.
The explosive winger had to undergo a knee operation after picking up an injury against Nottingham forest in October, but is now loving being back on the pitch following his December return.
He explained to seagulls.co.uk, “It’s been a long time not playing so it’s nice to be back with the boys - there's nothing better.*
“This season’s been good for me, the manager has been good for me, everybody has really.
“Oscar is a nice guy, he is different to Gus but he is a good manager and a nice man. All the boys love playing for him.”
The Congolese midfielder went into further detail regarding his knee problems, explaining that his recent spell on the sidelines was caused by a fresh injury.
“It’s not the injury people think, it is a different injury. The tendon problem has been in my left knee but I had surgery on my right one.
“It happened in the game against [Nottingham] Forest where we got beat 3-1. Just at the end of the game I felt pain in my knee and then after that I had it iced, but the following week I came to training and I couldn’t move at all.
“So we had a scan and they said something in the bone wasn’t right. I had to get it fixed because if I didn’t, and it got caught in a tackle, I could be out for six or nine months which isn’t something I wanted, so the best option was to get surgery.*
“It was the meniscus on the outside of my knee, exactly the same one Andrea [Orlandi] had. It was totally the same injury so I had to have an operation in London and I was glad to get it done and now I am fine.”
Meanwhile LuaLua said he was excited by the Solly March's man-of-the-match full debut against Reading last week, and added that he is ignoring the current transfer rumours surrounding other Albion players.
“We know how good Solly is and we all remember the pre-season game when we were playing against Norwich, so we know he’s a good player.*
“It’s been frustrating for him obviously because we have got Bucka [Will Buckley] and David Lopez ahead of him that can play on the right so it’s not easy, but he took his chance well and he showed the manager what he can do.*
“It would be nice to have everyone together still at the end of the transfer window but there’s always speculation. We’ve been together since the start of the season so we just have to stick together, do our job and not worry about speculation.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here