Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Tickets

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
2,100 so 1,730 sold

That's maximum allocation, I doubt all of it was given to us straight away. The ticket office whenever I've bought away tickets seem to get a batch, and then if it sells will ask for more (in this case, up to 2100). May be wrong though, if so that's a good turnout.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got them today- not been to Derby before so looking forward to this one and an emphatic away win.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No ticket yet but booked into a B&B pub near the station for the Friday night. Should be good for a decent real ale in the evening and before setting off for the match too.

Make sure you do The Brunswick if you like your ale :thumbsup: it's near the station.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine arrived today

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm booked into the Alexandra which is just a bit further up the road but, as I'll be popping out for a curry I shall take a look at the Brunswick on the way back.
Thanks for the tip. :cheers:

It's good pre-match Billy as there are normally quite a few Albion in there and it is a microbrewery out back. Good character to the pub as well with lots of rooms and the like.10 of us heading there for our brunch ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here