Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway due to be announced new Millwall manager

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
1st March it is then.. away to Millwall..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Millwall have gone for Wurzel based on his ability to work miracles with very mediocre players.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
In a strange sort of way, they are quite well suited to each other. They both see themselves as outsiders trying to prove their credibility. Holloway has generally done well at clubs where he has been able to play up on the plucky underdog card, Plymouth and Blackpool especially. He has been found wanting more at clubs with more expectation, QPR, Leicester, Palace. He has to rely more on getting the best out of a group of quite limited players at Millwall and I think Holloway can relate to that as someone who was never a skilful player, but who worked hard to get a chance to play in the top flight. He will have a difficult job keeping Millwall up, but he might just be the right fit to get them to punch above their weight. He will need to manipulate the loan market in January as he has at Blackpool and Palace in the past.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No chance of Millwall going down now which is a shame; the way Steve Lomas got treated was a disgrace. He was hardly given a chance. Ok, his record wasn't great but with some of the lowest crowds, their budget is amongst the lowest in the Championship.

Ollie will give 'wall consolidation this season and certainly a top half finish next season by using the loan market intelligently. Could be worth betting on them to win games where they're priced at 4/1 or higher for the rest of the campaign.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
good manager but muppet, good club but some muppets..... perfect match soon as heard! They will go from solid lower half champ to solid upper half champ I expect

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Millwall stopped us playing at home this season .....

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Apparently he's been quoting as saying he wants to "bring the good times back" to Millwall. Can anyone remind me of when these were?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Apparently he's been quoting as saying he wants to "bring the good times back" to Millwall. Can anyone remind me of when these were?

FA cup final and European football 10 years ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here