Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand yesterday

Jan 30, 2008
Agree with this, every club on the continent do exactly this, the majority of which have amazing atmospheres at their ground, and seems a viable solution to the main problem which is the lack of co-ordination between the fans.
Video of Legia Warsaw doing it - not sure we would take it this far :lol:
pantomime support ..................... it's behind you
regards
DR:rolleyes:

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
I think the club should clear about 100 seats in the middle behind he goal and let Judge, the Nsk and celery boys move from there from wherever. Compulsory purchase laws in football. Only way it will happen, that or it'll only naturally happen if we spend 10years in lowest division as these guys will always go long after JCLs have deserted their present seats.

Me and my son always try and get the songs going every game, we are row x behind the goal.

Most times if we are not starting them we have to listen to our left or right to help the chants move across the stand, but most times just as the left starts up, so does the right with a different tune.

Move the judge back to the middle, and renew anyone leaving the north with singers only.

Also on Saturday the stewards allowed standing in the back rows where there was no seats, move the judge there. Or I would happily go there, just left of the big screen.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree from ESU south side the north were good! But ESU?!!! UNREAL - barely clapped around us and wouldn't join in hardly any chants! If those people around me normally sit there I can see why the East gets some stick for SHITE support :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Agree from ESU south side the north were good! But ESU?!!! UNREAL - barely clapped around us and wouldn't join in hardly any chants! If those people around me normally sit there I can see why the East gets some stick for SHITE support :lol:

I think loads of season ticket holders moved to try new posts of the ground and in addition there were a lot of newcomers. I went in the west upper near the middle and was shocked at how quiet the crowd were around me. My brother and I joined in singing but all of the people around seemed to be on a vow of silence. The atmosphere in the family stand is usually better than that.

I moved from my back row north seat to be nearer the away supporters in the south corner and tbh it was quality although i don't think i'm quite ready to sit or be told to sit just yet! Too many lil'uns around us too so can't really give it the beans!! Although it was quality seeing the nob in the trench coat get pinged at the end! Hey ho back to the north for sat!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
In the 70's we would sing "South Stand , South Stand give us a song , South Stand give us a song" when we saw the clapping but couldn't hear the noise :lol:

as op I sit in wsu - but watched reading from esu - was very quiet but great view [ was surprised how loud south west corner was good job boys - never hear them in wsu - dodgy acoustics?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
I could clearly hear the judge on radio commentary ! still think a megaphone from centre behind goal would get it rocking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here