Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to the prick who tried to start a fight with me. North stand

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
That's the one...he was a dick behind you but to be fair, you all had been hitting the sauce!

I loved the " **** you" exchange that went on for 10 minutes non stop

Where did you go for the second half? We thought you were knocking seven bells out of each other in the car park.

I ended up In another part In the 2nd half. Couldn't be bothered with him In the end and met up with the people I was with after the game. Though they wasn't pleased that I done a disappearing act.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I ended up In another part In the 2nd half. Couldn't be bothered with him In the end and met up with the people I was with after the game. Though they wasn't pleased that I done a disappearing act.

Respect to you buddy - nothing to apologise for on here, you gave us all some great entertainment by starting the thread. Hope hangover clears soon #banter

Sadly, this happens at cup games.

I was having a a half time chat with [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] about the prices of rail tickets in the Upper West, when [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] and his charming wife came over for a chat.

I jokingly said, "Ed, you aren't in the the North Stand now, so no kicking off!".

I should have said (in a Harry Enfield voice, obviously, "Oi! Bracknell! Get back to the North Stand NOW! They are kicking off NOW! and deal with these Spoof accounts, (not even getting 1/10 on the fishing front), that are posting with such poor grammar that no one actually understands what the hell is/was going on!"
At least my alibi is sorted. Thanks, Blackadder.

D1AX

Jun 20, 2013
You are correct. I have the hangover from Hell. Shouldn't have really vented my anger online and really just should have gone straight to bed. Apologize to everyone though who I had a go at.

You might have been pissed but your grammar, spelling and syntax was flawless. You are amazing...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Who the **** was asking you unless you was the gutless **** who was starting. Seriously. Why even bother posting you sarcastic wanker.

The chants today was lame. North west tried to get everyone going. But nobody bothered. What else can I say???

Your use of was when it should be were is annoying me but i'm not going to hit you... Chillout Mr Angry

Fair play for apologising... surely at our age we don't have to fight anymore... We aren't kids anymore... (are we :)

Last edited:

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
First rule of the internet; get your woman to hide your laptop/PC/smartphone if you've been drinking.

I have often wished that somebody would develop some sort of breathalyser app that if you have consumed over a certain amount of alcohol your phone automatically stops sending emails and texts but saves them so the following morning you can see what a fool you've been..

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I assume you said these words at the time and haven't just threatened them on a forum?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I assume you said these words at the time and haven't just threatened them on a forum?

I can confirm there was a "**** you" exchange which lasted a while much to the amusement of people in the area...pissed people abusing eachother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here