Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading attendance or tix sold

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reading fans without tickets can phone our ticket office for a seat or turn up in person at the ticket office before 2pm for POTD

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bozza's "c. 20,000" from a sauce sounds about right. If most of those actually attend then it shouldn't be too different from the normal crowd. If there are spaces in WSU then those are less visible too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why would you do that when you'd only have to pay Reading a percentage of the gate money on the higher crowd?

It doesn't make any difference whether 1 person or all, say, 21,000 people turn up. What we have to pay Reading is based on receipts. Cold hard cash banked (less allowable expenses). Not turnstile clicks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reading get 45% of the net gate receipts.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
"Attendance" of around 26K, but I expect only 20K bums on seats.

Law of averages says that there'll be a few hundred who don't turn up due to illness, family emergency etc., but people aren't going to buy a ticket for 1 specific game if they're not going to actually use it. I reckon 23.5k.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
Home and away tickets available for today's #FACup tie between #BHAFC and [MENTION=3757]readingfc[/MENTION]. Call us on 08443271901 or buy in person until 2pm.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All 1901 tickets will count even if they don't show up though I guess

Will Reading get 45% of the 1901 receipts, or as the FA Cup games are freebies for the prawn sandwich brigade does a bit of creative accountancy come into play by Mr Barber? #FFP

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We were going on a family trip today but as my daughter's not well, I'm going to the game after all. Just booked my tickets and had to wait quite a time, due to large volume of calls. Perhaps there's some interest in the game after all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here