Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading attendance or tix sold

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It never bothers me but I'm pretty sure they announced the actual attendances rather than tickets sold for both the FA Cup home matches last season.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just purchased 4 together in ESL at the prompting of a JCL friend who has been attracted by the bargain prices and wants to take his son...

Great seats towards the back and centre so therefore pretty much as good a view as premium priced seats elsewhere in East and West Stands. £40 for the 4 of us (with no booking fees to pay) is excellent value.

Well done to the club and I hope they are rewarded by a bumper attendance.

:amex:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Just purchased 4 together in ESL at the prompting of a JCL friend who has been attracted by the bargain prices and wants to take his son...

Great seats towards the back and centre so therefore pretty much as good a view as premium priced seats elsewhere in East and West Stands. £40 for the 4 of us (with no booking fees to pay) is excellent value.

Well done to the club and I hope they are rewarded by a bumper attendance.

:amex:

Interested to know how you got away with no booking fee?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
don't think so... transaction is showing as £40...

might be wrong but I think "print at home" avoids booking fee

I am currently one of the people that is affected by a system bug that is not allowing me to purchase on line and I had to phone the ticket office and my four cost me £6 booking fee,
So I was unable to see what printing my own ticket would have cost. So there system problem has cost me an extra £6

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just bought my ticket for my seat in the WSU still plenty of seats available. Looking forward to an FA cup game hope no injuries and a good draw in the next round!!!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Looks like around 17k sold not including reading allocation going by the seating plan on line .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Looks like around 17k sold not including reading allocation going by the seating plan on line .

Did you count the blue spots? :smile:

I took a look and thought it looked about 50% making it about 14K + Reading.

Didn't someone develop some kind of program that actually counted the seats?

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I started counting but soon came up with the that looks like about 160 left to sell in that section method .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Did you count the blue spots? :smile:

I took a look and thought it looked about 50% making it about 14K + Reading.

Didn't someone develop some kind of program that actually counted the seats?

Just looked. All sections except East and West lower end blocks have sold well over 50% - the middle sections of all 3 home stands are almost sold out. I'd estimate that about 65% of available tickets have gone.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Don't forget the 1901 aren't included if I recall.....that adds about 3-4k

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It never bothers me but I'm pretty sure they announced the actual attendances rather than tickets sold for both the FA Cup home matches last season.

Well in theory the two numbers should be pretty much the same.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I started counting but soon came up with the that looks like about 160 left to sell in that section method .

If you got time to count thousands of little dots how about sewing up my lucky hole ridden seagull socks ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here