Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading attendance or tix sold

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Reading get 45% of the 1901 receipts, or as the FA Cup games are freebies for the prawn sandwich brigade does a bit of creative accountancy come into play by Mr Barber? #FFP

If the 1901ers get this game as a freebie then Reading will get 0% , there are also a specified number of complimentary tickets which can be issued to each side and the FA which should be excluded too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If the 1901ers get this game as a freebie then Reading will get 0% , there are also a specified number of complimentary tickets which can be issued to each side and the FA which should be excluded too.

Not strictly free though are they? They're included in the annual subscription.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
10 bloody AM I've just been trying, they're testing it as a non match day these guys are so clever

We are playing Reading in the Cup , so in a way it will be treated as a non match day :lol:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
We are playing Reading in the Cup , so in a way it will be treated as a non match day :lol:

Madness, after I listened to all the crap of "if you calling about the rod Stewart concert call this number..." Then after se
Eating my options they gave me their opening times and the phone just went dead" I'm still waiting for my tickets to be emailed after them telling me they would over the phone and on an email. This is affecting my beer drinking time

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not strictly free though are they? They're included in the annual subscription.

Can we get away on a technicality with calling it a "bonus" game which is included in the subscription package as free and gratis ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here