Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic idiot on Twitter - Certainly hates Us

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Twitter gives a platform for ill-advised thoughts of people who don't think or care of the ramifications.

Personally, I'd never think of being abusive or taking part in 'banter' with the world to see. Shock humour I keep to my friends and even then I've ****ed up.

Excusing his age is a lame excuse. 16 year olds should not be exempt from being a bigot.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm saying that grown men not wanting to send pizza/taxis whatever else to this kid is not an acceptance of his apparent homophobia.

I would hope that in a few years time when the little twerp has a bit more life experience under his belt he'll look back and realise what a tool he was.

This is one of the biggest problems with Twitter/Facebook and other social media; it gives people, usually, but not exclusively, children, a platform to shout ill-informed drivel about sensitive subjects before they've learnt to engage their brain prior to doing so. Education, not retaliation, is the solution.

Or I could be completely wrong. Who knows?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let's just Jamie the little gimp. It'll be well funny.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 31 Dec
The only times my mum will buy me alcohol is Christmas and new year"

"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 24 Dec
My mum isn't too impressed with how quick I down my drinks, ahah"

Can't wait to drink again tomorrow"

"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 23 Dec
Walk into my room and all you can smell is weed, wow ahah"

Scoring a 90th minute winner on fifa is the best"

This is a child who called someone a queer on Twitter. How on earth is this worthy of a thread/witch hunt?
I think some people need to (like the kid in question) grow up.

You must have so much time on your hands.
Mind your own business.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It's hard to believe that parents are still turning out foul mouth young idiots like this...I thought civilisation had envolved to be more advanced...maybe they have...this must have been one of God's great failures.

Dec 29, 2011
He's at college? Perhaps his headmaster would like to see some of the prose his student has been writing on a public site.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
He's at college? Perhaps his headmaster would like to see some of the prose his student has been writing on a public site.

Something similar to this. Obviously discipline is lacking at home, so he needs to learn his actions have ramifications. Threatened expulsion etc is a better way to put the shitter up someone than giving them a shoeing. Society has evolved, we dont need to club everyone anymore.

This would indeed be the best course of action here to be fair.

Let his peers read, digest and then act on them in an appropriate manner.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'm saying that grown men not wanting to send pizza/taxis whatever else to this kid is not an acceptance of his apparent homophobia.

I would hope that in a few years time when the little twerp has a bit more life experience under his belt he'll look back and realise what a tool he was.

This is one of the biggest problems with Twitter/Facebook and other social media; it gives people, usually, but not exclusively, children, a platform to shout ill-informed drivel about sensitive subjects before they've learnt to engage their brain prior to doing so. Education, not retaliation, is the solution.

Or I could be completely wrong. Who knows?

Its one thing being prejudice, calling all Brighton fans ******s as he's done on twitter but then when questioned about it by Brighton fans the response has been **** off you cvnt etc That is just a gobby little **** right there

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
F agg ots was the term used. Didnt realise that would get starred out. Just for the record i said at the end of the day that's a gobby little T W A T right there.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 31 Dec
The only times my mum will buy me alcohol is Christmas and new year"

Can't wait to drink again tomorrow"

Scoring a 90th minute winner on fifa is the best"

This is a child who called someone a queer on Twitter. How on earth is this worthy of a thread/witch hunt?
I think some people need to (like the kid in question) grow up.

Are you a bit thick? He's refering to all Brighton fans as ******s, queers, saying he'll kick someone's head in, tells another to **** off you cvnt. I agree with Husty, needs to be taken down a peg or two if hes like that at 16

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury

Knowing me, Alan Partridge, sacking you, Glenn Ponder. A-ha!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

He's not only immature and aggressive he can't even spell wee correctly. :)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
View attachment 49914

He's still at it. I did feel sorry for him at first but now defo agree he needs taking down a peg or two... Who knows it may stop him being an angry homophobe in the future...

He is about to undertake a valuable life lesson me thinks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm concerned for this young man. He's heading down the wrong path which could see his bigotry turn into hate crimes, and a wasted life. He's at a crossroad, this is his hour of need. His life will turn out better if we Jamie him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here