Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic idiot on Twitter - Certainly hates Us

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No he won't - he comes from Bournemouth.

Has anyone actually done anything?

Thought not....

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Did you lot never make a bad call at 16 ? I know I did. I knew fck all about life. This thread is very depressing. Bullying a 16 year old kid who is too immature to know better at his age. Get a grip people.

100% this.

Seem to be plenty on here want to load the gun but nobody wants to fire the bullets.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Well, are you then trying to suggest that because some guy supports the 'low life' shouldn't be chastened, just because he's a palace supporter ?

Hnha, no, sorry.

They were two different statements, just very badly worded.

The first was regarding the palace fan and the second about the idiot on Twitter.

I need to learn to not just think out loud when typing on my phone and actually write so people can understand it!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
100% this.

Seem to be plenty on here want to load the gun but nobody wants to fire the bullets.

Indeed. However we are forgetting that some on NSC have never made a single mistake - not even a spelling mistake

Having said that this lad on twitter does need bringing down a peg or two. I think the main difference is that when I s his age we didn't have these things where we could take on a different persona and act the big man to try and show off. The best we had was MSN messenger and everyone on there knew each other (unless they added a load of random people) and therefore there were limited random acts of faux bravado

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
At most there is 10 months between us, he just belongs to a idiotic minority who thinks it's 'cool' to do these kind of things. He'll grow out of it eventually.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Lost this....but read in the Argus today that a Bournemouth fan was thrown out because of his homophombic chanting...was it the same one...i thought it was a charge and a court apperance but seems he was just ejected from the ground...not that I care....you know...sticks and stones...

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
At most there is 10 months between us, he just belongs to a idiotic minority who thinks it's 'cool' to do these kind of things. He'll grow out of it eventually.

seeing as you can predict the future ...ever thought about being a racing tipster ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here