Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby tickets: £14 for home fans, £29 for us

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Does anybody have two seats near the back that wants to sit at the front? Close to selling out and don't want the hassle of being told to move as I'm in somebodies seat if I was to move.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anybody have two seats near the back that wants to sit at the front? Close to selling out and don't want the hassle of being told to move as I'm in somebodies seat if I was to move.

The old fogies sit at the front and when they get seats at the back insist on being moved when the stewards decide to impose the allocated seating arrangement. Its rarely a problem at away games if spare seats are available to move to. You'll always get the knobheads turning up at 10 to 3 insisting they have to sit where it says so on their ticket but invariable everyone gets to be standing or sitting at their own preferred little viewing spot in the stand.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
The old fogies sit at the front and when they get seats at the back insist on being moved when the stewards decide to impose the allocated seating arrangement. Its rarely a problem at away games if spare seats are available to move to. You'll always get the knobheads turning up at 10 to 3 insisting they have to sit where it says so on their ticket but invariable everyone gets to be standing or sitting at their own preferred little viewing spot in the stand.

Cheers. I'm an away regular. Whenever we get seats near the front and we move to the back, we always end up getting told that we are in somebodies seat and end up having to move. Just wondered this time if we could do a swap, seeing as we are row B. :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cheers. I'm an away regular. Whenever we get seats near the front and we move to the back, we always end up getting told that we are in somebodies seat and end up having to move. Just wondered this time if we could do a swap, seeing as we are row B. :(

Anyone going up on the Liz Costa Love Bus will rip your arm off for a seat swap :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here