Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby tickets: £14 for home fans, £29 for us

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hardly fair is it. If I hadn't already ordered my tickets I would be tempted to go in the home end and save myself £30.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I assume we have better seats than the £14 people?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The have dynamic pricing for home fans , the price for away fans is what they expect it to cost for home fans buying their ticket on the day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I didn't think you were supposed to treat home and away fans differently as far as pricing goes?

The price of the seats goes up progressively according to sales , the argument is that on the day of the match what seats are left will cost the same as what the away fans paid.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
The price of the seats goes up progressively according to sales , the argument is that on the day of the match what seats are left will cost the same as what the away fans paid.

And the reason that they can't use the same system for home and away fans is?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

But I bought mine in advance too so surely I should also benefit from this early buyer discount? Seems discriminatory to me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And the reason that they can't use the same system for home and away fans is?

They send us the tickets to sell at a set price , can you imagine the chaos this would cause for our ticket office if they were sold in ascending price ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just one of those things.

I am going in the home end for this with a Derby supporting friend.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But I bought mine in advance too so surely I should also benefit from this early buyer discount? Seems discriminatory to me.

I bought my ticket last night for £29 , I want to stand with other Brighton fans at the game. If you went to see us play last season you'll know this is what Derby do with their tickets. Who wants to sit among the sheepshaggers and save a tenner if they cannot properly support the team ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I bought my ticket last night for £29 , I want to stand with other Brighton fans at the game. If you went to see us play last season you'll know this is what Derby do with their tickets. Who wants to sit among the sheepshaggers and save a tenner if they cannot properly support the team ?

So Brighton supporters who might not (for whatever reason) be able to afford the £15 extra to see their team arent proper supporters ? They are in the ground still watching their team, yes not vocally of course, but they are still making the effort.

I would rather simply not go than sit in the home end because i would be kicked out if we scored.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Do any clubs do the old 'they charge our fans what we charge their fans at the Amex'? Can see their point a bit if we have charged their lot bundles to come here???

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I want to go in the away end too (and will do having already ordered my tickets) but would like to have paid a fair price to do so.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So Brighton supporters who might not (for whatever reason) be able to afford the £15 extra to see their team arent proper supporters ? They are in the ground still watching their team, yes not vocally of course, but they are still making the effort.

I would rather simply not go than sit in the home end because i would be kicked out if we scored.

Not worth the shoeing you would get from the Derby fans before the stewards dragged you out if you want my opinion.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Seagull exile phoned me today to ask about derby being POTG because he fancies going,does anybody know if they offer POTG on match days for away fans?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

This. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here