Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Somebody please explain FFP

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This - and BHAFC are not immune from using such loopholes - e.g. rent free use of stadium and interest free loans.

Should Leicester City pay rent to themselves for the stadium which they fully own ( due to going into admin and not paying for it ) ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That isn't the issue as we could sign anybody it's more about who we would sell our players to if nobody in the Championship was allowed to buy players

Interesting point. We'd have to hope a PL team was interested, otherwise the contracts would be run down and we'd lose out.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All teams other than Brighton will spend what they want and get away with it, going to court if necessary.

We will stick to a capped loss of 8 million pounds.

YAY. Why-O-Why-O-Why can't TB subsidise you to a greater sum each year. He's such a tightwad. Bloom OUT.

Sloughseagull

Apr 23, 2013
Slough
Well it doesn't make it an even playing field, what is the point of having a rule if some dodgy cheating clubs don't give a rats arse about it. I would rather have a club run the way TB is running our club knowing it will have a future, just need to look at clubs like Bolton and Birmingham.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Well it doesn't make it an even playing field, what is the point of having a rule if some dodgy cheating clubs don't give a rats arse about it. I would rather have a club run the way TB is running our club knowing it will have a future, just need to look at clubs like Bolton and Birmingham.

Geezer

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would be great id FFP works, but I suspect all it will amount to will be a few £25000 fines being dished out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here