Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustein & Ince .....

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
This thread is ****ing diabolical and should be moved away from sight. ****ing idiot

why are you naming yourself after Eksman ? shall i give remarc a quick bell or as i suspect are you just a little d&b wannabee fanboy :wanker:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
D&b fan and what's the issue here? Trying to pick on anything to sway us away from the idiocy of this thread?. It won't work

As i thought you...... what was it again ? oh yeah "****ing idiot ".

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wanna tell you, I might as well do, about a boy who could do anything, he came from Chelsea, to play for Brighton, Rohan Ince Rohan Ince Rohan Ince.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Erm. I don't rate angustien at all! I don't think he brings anything to the team and when we have a first team of midfielders in, I can't see where he will fit

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Erm. I don't rate angustien at all! I don't think he brings anything to the team and when we have a first team of midfielders in, I can't see where he will fit

I did think this, until his last few games, when he came on against Bournemouth he woke us up with his creativity & yesterday I thought he had a very useful game. He definitely has an eye for a pass.

But how this guy can start a thread saying they aren't fit for Sunday League..... :facepalm:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I did think this, until his last few games, when he came on against Bournemouth he woke us up with his creativity & yesterday I thought he had a very useful game. He definitely has an eye for a pass.

But how this guy can start a thread saying they aren't fit for Sunday League..... :facepalm:

Yes but read his other posts..he is not exactly the most positive of characters.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

I'm with you.
He clearly has talent but he's been poor, and plays like he thinks he's a lot better than he is which either slows play down or gives the ball away. And I don't think i've seen any improvement in the last two games at all unlike some others.
What the Reading game told me was Agustein should not be on the pitch ahead of Ince, Bridcutt, Andrews, Crofts, Lua Lua, Barnes, Forster-Caskey, Buckley, March, Lopez, Orlandi and possibly even Bruno or Ward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here