Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustein & Ince .....

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
If you continue to do these "fishing" threads, I will stop your posting rights.
Entirely up to you.

Could you please give me a list of players it is acceptable to dislike , many thanks .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ah i see posters can knock ashley barnes but not these two lumps ? im sorry nobody explained the rules to me ...my computer ? the same person that shaves your palms son.

I don't knock Barnes. Personally I thought Ince played well today, as did everyone I sat with today. I thought he was a bit rough around the edges when he first started but he has grown into a very good player. Not covinced about Agy yet but time will tell.

After you with shaving cream dad!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
good one ....see what you done there ...what a a wizard with technology you truly are.

Really? Nah, that's just too far fetched.

Someone clued you in.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Doesn't even know the player's name he's going on about....For the record it's Agustien... A gus tie n...simples...However sir you have to be one of the biggest bellends that disgraced this board. .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The title of this thread -- Agustein and Ince -- sounds like a wonderful prospect, especially if you throw in the likes of Orlandi, Ulloa and Barnes. Bridcutt, too, if he thinks we can offer something better than premiership relegation fodder teams. Add in Crofts, Buckley, David and KLL, not to forget a returning CMS, with Andrews and JFC as back-up, and things are looking very promising.
The content that the OP added to the original post is quite simply the most ridiculous thing stated on NSC. And there's some competition on that front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here