Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can you hear the Brighton sing

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF , I HAD AN OFFER OF A TICKET ...............I didn't fancy getting my hair wet :wink:
regards
DR

One of these statements is a lie. You are a liar.

Just about to post the same PS. We appreciate that DAS no longer supports the Albion, probably for financial reasons (same as the old shed boys at Chelski) but his attempts at trolling are so poor they make Husty look good.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF , I HAD AN OFFER OF A TICKET ...............I didn't fancy getting my hair wet :wink:
regards
DR

They were Lamie, I was sat in the North and Bournmouth were obviously the louder fans, big day out for them.

I actually agree with your big day out comment...

Just out of interest..... who bought your ticket?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very quiet during 85 minutes i would expect it might have got louder after we left,thought b'muff fans gave great support:blush:

Just out of interest Rory, why would you expect it?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What? I thought they were very quiet. The acoustics at the Amex are odd, I thought we were noisier than usual today.

I don't normally join in with the "you were louder/quieter than us" tit-for-tat threads that occur after most home games but I have to say that from my seat in central WSL (yes, I know!), the North Stand was the quietest it's ever been during a League game at the Amex.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Iv'e just got home. Iv'e spent quite a few hours with mainly BFC supporters after the match. Traveled home on the train, me one BHA supporter amongst all BFC supporters. They made me welcome, were more than happy with a draw, and thought our support was very poor. I could not argue. They enjoyed their day out, i was disappointed that the ground was near on empty before we scored the equaliser.
Out sung by 1600. Need to step it up........though i doubt it.
Embarrassed quite frankly.

The Potting family were in the NE corner and the singing sounded loud to us - there were half a dozen or so chaps singing lustily behind us. It was good to hear renditions of the Ulloa and El-Abd songs and youngest Potting was impressed with the Lua Lua song - he is her favourite and signed her replica shirt at the Xmas Party and was pleased to see that she has his number on it.

I had to explain that the song about the referee is because he works in a bank during the week, similarly the "you're sheep, baaaaaaaaaaah" one for goal kicks.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Just watched the highlights, sounded pretty loud to me, even though it didn't sound that loud in the ground today.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Don't understand people saying Bournemouth fans didn't sing much - they scarcely stopped all game - great set of supporters. Mrs Gwylan, attending her first Amex match, thought that a draw was a fair result simply for the efforts of their fans.Their "library" chant was spot on, never heard the Amex so quiet

Don't understand their "We hate sailors" chant though - I guess it's meant to be about Portsmouth but it seems a strange association

Jan 30, 2008
PROGRAMME SELLER..............i'd retract that comment and save yourself from looking like a complete :wanker:
regards
DR

Just out of interest Rory, why would you expect it?

Probably didn't expect anything other than the atmosphere we had,with the club thinking fans zone and good acoustics were all that was required to make the amex another Britannia Stadium(T B words) :facepalm:
Why should the atmosphere have been better?
OVER 28,000 TICKETS SOLD
SOUTH COAST DERBY
BANK HOLIDAY 3PM FIXTURE
GREAT AWAY SUPPORT
ATTACKING LINE UP (ALBION)
CLOSE GAME
IF THESES THINGS CANNOT PRODUCE AN ATMOSPHERE WE ARE IN TROUBLE???

Jan 30, 2008
Just about to post the same PS. We appreciate that DAS no longer supports the Albion, probably for financial reasons (same as the old shed boys at Chelski) but his attempts at trolling are so poor they make Husty look good.
FINANCIAL REASON , YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP, you're really missing the point :facepalm:
regards
DR

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
SOUTH COAST DERBY

Strange definition of a derby match - Bournemouth is about the same distance away from us as the likes of Oxford or Luton - would you consider those to be derby matches?

It's also about the same distance as Liverpool v Villa (to pick a game at random). Would you also consider that a derby game?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
They were Lamie, I was sat in the North and Bournmouth were obviously the louder fans, big day out for them.

The north is meant to be the singing section! Some have gone v quiet in there...

It is meant to be however as you say its gone very quiet in there. I sit in N1D and there were big gaps of empty seats and there are a lot of tickets that go to people who buy fir the single day.
A area is required which some have discussed where thise that want to sing and stand can.
Our away support manages to be heard and thats because we have decent numbers and we are all in the same area.
If the club wants more noise it needs to listen to the fans.

strange definition of a derby match - bournemouth is about the same distance away from us as the likes of oxford or luton - would you consider those to be derby matches?

It's also about the same distance as liverpool v villa (to pick a game at random). Would you also consider that a derby game?

there support treated it like a derby,getting into town by 11AM and giving it big support!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thought WSU was good from where i sat. Decent amount of singing.

Didnt hear the north

Bournemouth average

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here