Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

can you hear the Brighton sing

Jan 30, 2008
Guess you will have to explain that one..............but of course you won't.
You made two opposite statements which neither could both be true, plain and simple you are a liar.
i don't have to explain anything to you , but what i will say is that you've made yourself look a complete bell end,YOU'RE CLUTCHING AT STRAWS i don't take to kindly to people calling me a liar but as it's you i'll just have a little chuckle to myself :wink:
regards
DR

Willet

Nov 13, 2012
Ferring
My thoughts,
A number of reasons... Weather atrocious, ground not full, too many hangovers, too much drinking before kick off, dreadful decision by ref, impatient fans expecting miracles...

A number of Solutions....
1. Close shop/food/drink outlets earlier so more fans are actually in their seats before kick off ready for the game.
2. Vuvuzelas.
3. Clackers.
4. Play more exciting football.
5. Win more games.
6. Buy some exciting players.... Remember Vicente? Only played for about 2.5 games but boy did he get people Excited when he came on. You felt like something could happen. Football should be entertaining.
7. Reduce ticket prices so people that spend a lot of money within the "Brighton franchise" don't feel cheated if we don't play well or win. Perhaps refund us our tickets when we lose - free voucher at the shop if we draw.....
8. Patience.

Some of this is tongue in cheek of course, depending on your viewpoint, but there is no silver bullet.

Wiglet

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Guess you will have to explain that one..............but of course you won't.
You made two opposite statements which neither could both be true, plain and simple you are a liar.

I will help you, #50
I WAS in the WSL, little clue for you so you and Das don't fall out:p

Another clue it WAS not on Wednesday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here