Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No bottle and no fight.....

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
i'm with you all the way mate :thumbsup:
regards
DR

With him all the way? You were not there. We were not great but all the decent chances came our way not theirs.
So shameful seems OTT bearing in mind we also hit woodwork 3 times.
Support - granted not as loud as could be but if you carve up the support so there are fragmented singing groups then there will be problems. Hopefully the club will allow a larger singing section next year

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
People in glass houses and all that... if the OP isn't part of the support he's berating before the game's even finished he should be a little more circumspect.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Das is old school Brighton...and old school football.

He has decided to stop going regularly for reasons I can understand, but not follow myself.

Need to catch up for a beer mate...been too long :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agree. Created next to nothing until we decided to put some attacking players on the pitch...

That's simply not true. In the first half alone, Crofts hit the post, KLL drew a superb save from Camp, and Ulloa missed the type of chance that would have seen Barnes crucified.

Second half much the same.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
....shameful performance made Bournemouth look good and our so-called 'support' was even fvcking worse!!! :rant:
Don't normally get upset but that's the worst load of old bollox I've read for ages. We faught really hard, hit the woodwork so many times and flew into tackles. So shuff off.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One of those days, a crap pen decision, plus we hit the woodwork 3 times and 25 attempts on goal. Another day and it could have been a 4-0. Some the comments on here are a bit harsh. We're outside on playoffs on goal difference, we're in the mix

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That's simply not true. In the first half alone, Crofts hit the post, KLL drew a superb save from Camp, and Ulloa missed the type of chance that would have seen Barnes crucified.

How very true

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ulloa missed the type of chance that would have seen Barnes crucified.

Second half much the same.[/QUOTE]

Agree, also thought he went missing in the 2nd half probably due to match fitness

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ulloa missed the type of chance that would have seen Barnes crucified.

Agree, also thought he went missing in the 2nd half probably due to match fitness

we went missing 2nd half because we seem to come out of the changing room half asleep....body language was awful...only notable thing was Lua luas shot against the post...subs seemed to change things...notably Barnes/Orlandi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here