Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over 20,000 expected for FA Cup 3rd Round match !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not bad going given a bit of a bore draw to say the least.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am actually excited about this match. We win and we are in the bag for the next round and the possibility of an attractive draw.

Jimmy Grimble

Good stuff. Well done to the club.

I hope/expect we'll flog another couple thousand before the game as well, especially with a win tomorrow.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
27,218 to be precise...

Transport for that day will be interesting, with everyone having to pay and only two park and rides sites operating (no Racehill P&R) that day and £4 per adult for the other two which HAVE to be purchased in advance. I am hoping for good weather so that I can walk over Falmer Road.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good to hear as it vindicates the clubs decision to make the tickets so affordable. Also, most all Championship ties would attract sub 10,000 crowds so confirms how well supported we still are at the Amex.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
The day before we return home to Spain......looking forward so much to a rare visit & what a bargain for us 'seniors'.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Transport for that day will be interesting, with everyone having to pay and only two park and rides sites operating (no Racehill P&R) that day and £4 per adult for the other two which HAVE to be purchased in advance. I am hoping for good weather so that I can walk over Falmer Road.

I can see it getting very heated on Saturday when only 1 in 10 punters turn up with a £4 ticket to get on the P&R buses.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Their allocation apparently has sold out, not sure what the allocation was though.

Cannot find anything on their official website , not surprising though because they use the same crappy template as us.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So probably same bums on seats as Bournemouth game...

Just a touch overly cynical no?
My guess is that an average 10% to 15% of season ticket holders are no-shows at any given match (that's the figure I was quoted on an Amex tour) and with Bournemouth being touted as 30K sold the actual bums on seats is likely to be around 26000 minimum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here