Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are the headmaster...

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
B for me, steady effort overall, calmed the ship which was reeling badly with GP's departure and has made good use of an injury ravaged squad to keep us in touch with a promotional push. Can't fault him for injuries or fact that some of the players he has had to pick are at best 'ok' and would not make the starting 11 at quite a few of our main rivals for promotion. OG needs to have a good transfer window and use his contacts well and if he can also find a way for Ulloa and CMS to hit it off as a partnership that intimidates with a mixture of speed and size, then be up to A+ quickly! On what I've seen CMS has been made to look like a headless chicken from day 1 at BHA so if OG can polish him up and make him 'fit' with our way of playing (and a few of his goals last season do suggest there is a good skill level there if used correctly) then we could at last have the striker we all expected he'd be!

Willet

Nov 13, 2012
Ferring
Thanks Finchley Seagull perhaps I was a tad harsh - lets see where we are at the end of the season. What was your score btw?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Expelled for kissing his PE teacher in the changing room!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here