Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 142

Thread: Schumaker ski injury

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    8,215

    Schumaker ski injury


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Sounds like it may be serious?

  2. #2
    Escape Goat Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On the wrong end of an NSC 'Diana' day
    Posts
    39,303

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fleet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sounds like it may be serious?
    Either that or an extremely quiet day on the Sky Newsdesk.
    Nobody Knows Anything

  3. #3
    The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chandlers Ford
    Posts
    40,034

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Head injury. "Serious but not life threatening" according to the bbc.
    The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

  4. #4
    The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chandlers Ford
    Posts
    40,034

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Either that or an extremely quiet day on the Sky Newsdesk.
    He was airlifted to hospital, so I doubt it was just a scratch.
    The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

  5. #5
    Drew drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Burgess Hill
    Posts
    8,526

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Still, remember what happened to Natasha Richardson!!!

  6. #6
    Registered User Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,747

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    None of the stories point to it being a serious injury thus far. So, serious? Well, not as it stands no.

    Are you addicted to soap opera's?

  7. #7
    Registered User vegster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,786

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I hope the accident was serious enough to wipe that smug grin off his face ?
    I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    1,344

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It could have been more serious except that his chin bore the brunt of the impact.

  9. #9

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope the accident was serious enough to wipe that smug grin off his face ?
    Quote Originally Posted by joeinbrighton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It could have been more serious except that his chin bore the brunt of the impact.
    Classy.
    "Mad, bad, dangerous and beyond redemption."

  10. #10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    He'll be ok as he's got such a big head. Never forget him running Damion Hill of the circuit so he could win. The bloke is a cheat and couldn't care about him to be honest. I'm sure if it was a nobody in the same situation then they would of gone by road in the ambulance.

  11. #11
    Me Everest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Southwick
    Posts
    19,091

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    None of the stories point to it being a serious injury thus far. So, serious? Well, not as it stands no.

    Are you addicted to soap opera's?
    Princess Di's "accident" was said to be not life threatening.
    "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
    in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
    talkSPORT, 20 March 2012

  12. #12
    Registered User Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,747

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Footsoldier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He'll be ok as he's got such a big head. Never forget him running Damion Hill of the circuit so he could win. The bloke is a cheat and couldn't care about him to be honest. I'm sure if it was a nobody in the same situation then they would of gone by road in the ambulance.
    By road, In an ambulance you say. Reading is not your strong point is it

  13. #13

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By road, In an ambulance you say. Reading is not your strong point is it
    Helicopter flew him to hospital, did they not?

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The home of currywurst
    Posts
    24,853

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Footsoldier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure if it was a nobody in the same situation then they would of gone by road in the ambulance.
    It's tricky to get 4 wheeled ambulances half way up a mountain and off-piste though.
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

  15. #15
    Registered User Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,747

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Footsoldier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Helicopter flew him to hospital, did they not?
    Yes I am aware of that . However maybe you should read the story first before driving that ambulance up that mountain

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •