Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I login to Player via the Albion website where it opens in a new window. I find that it seems more stable if I then close the club site. Not sure if just my laptop, but worth a try?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Had intermittent problems yet again and when I e-mailed Customer Services I got the routine lie that the broadcast quality is fine. When I pointed out that they have told the same lie countless times before I got no response at all.

I know the club suggested there might be a choice of compensation or the ability to gift it to Albion in the Community. I never heard any more. I wonder if anyone else did?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had intermittent problems yet again and when I e-mailed Customer Services I got the routine lie that the broadcast quality is fine. When I pointed out that they have told the same lie countless times before I got no response at all.

I know the club suggested there might be a choice of compensation or the ability to gift it to Albion in the Community. I never heard any more. I wonder if anyone else did?

Weren't they supposed to notify all customers within a certain timeframe ? I haven't had any emails from Perform but want my pittance to go to AITC.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Weren't they supposed to notify all customers within a certain timeframe ? I haven't had any emails from Perform but want my pittance to go to AITC.

Me too.
The fact that others haven't heard and that Perform are still touting the same "everything is rosey" line suggests someone at the club may have taken their eye off the ball.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Me too.
The fact that others haven't heard and that Perform are still touting the same "everything is rosey" line suggests someone at the club may have taken their eye off the ball.

If the sound is intermittent it seems more like an issue with your connection and you should try and carry out the steps suggested by Insider on the first page.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
If the sound is intermittent it seems more like an issue with your connection and you should try and carry out the steps suggested by Insider on the first page.

Did that. Same issues - phone, tablet and laptop - despite a full strength signal.
It really isn't me. :nono:

............ and I really am cancelling my subscription when it is due for renewal

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It still does not work properly.

Problem 1 You cannot get commentary via the app (samsung galaxy note on Android) This worked last year but has not worked once this season. During a game the match in question is never on the app homepage. You can get to the game in the fixtures section where you can click for commentary. It will then say feed not available.

Problem 2 To then get commentary I log into player via web browser on mobile. This is almost unusable but it does just about work. The commentary works but then cut outs and I have to start the process.my end. Its not my internet connection as I can rub continuous ping to google and stream sky sports with no issues on the same device.

Utter shite service still. I am going to cancel.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Seemed to work fine for me bar one slightly dodgy moment when all sound went but that could well have been my internet connection as it came back quick enough

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Mine dropped out twice, for about 5 seconds, across the whole game. No complaints from me.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I wondered if anyone knows how much went to AITC from those who did not claim a refund? Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here