Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you have too much to eat yesterday ?

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I woke up this morning feeling distinctly unwell. You know the feeling where you think you're going to be sick but try to control it in the hope it will be fine in 10 minutes and you'll start to feel a bit better. The nauseous feeling didn't subside and it got to the point where I had to rush to the bathroom and shout "Hughie" down the toilet. Half an hour later there was a repeat performance but by this time it was the :sick: and :shit: conundrum and the missus had decided to take a bath and the bathroom door was locked. Cupping a hand to my mouth I just about made it to the en-suite and puked up down the bowl. I then sat down on the bog and let rip , it started off as a normal poo but by the end it was gravy. When I flushed the concoction of bodily waste and toilet paper that nightmare scenario occurred - it started to well up the pan to the rim before it very slowly drained away. After a lie down I ventured downstairs to get a couple of sandwich bags (supermarket carrier bags have holes in them to stop young kids suffocating if they put them over their head) and plunged my hand down the khazi to retrieve 3 "Yule Logs" and lumpy bits of toilet paper/sick and fill the sandwich bags. Without the detritus the toilet flushed normally.

The question is, what did you do with the bag?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The question is, what did you do with the bag?

It was put in another plastic bag and placed in the wheelie bin with Christmas wrapping paper packed around it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Probably. Today is a fast day though. Gotta keep those pounds off to make January not a diet month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here