Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best Part of your Christmas Dinner ?

Whats the best part of your Christmas Dinner ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hope you didn't sell out and go to a Harvester/Toby Grill ?

As if. J and K did us proud. I helped by taking all my empty bottles out to the recycling bin.

Raspberry gin ready yet ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As if. J and K did us proud. I helped by taking all my empty bottles out to the recycling bin.

Raspberry gin ready yet ?

Taking your own empties out is a major job, will reward you with a sniff of me Raspberry Gin.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Roast meat edging ahead, veggies and veggie option falling behind, Roast Tatties still looking strong though. All to play for.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Watching my mothers gob slowly winding down so there is some early evening Christmas peace

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Without any individual component, I wouldn't consider it a proper Christmas dinner. If I had to choose, then it would have to be the turkey - the star of the show.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got to be sitting down with your nearest and dearest to a family meal. Wife's roasties are as usual very good, she uses nothing special just Maris Piper Potatoes and her skill.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cancelled due to stomach bug to 4 of the family.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The Beaumes de Venise, right at the end, just before you would have had a cigar if you still smoked.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Omission of the cheeseboad option is a schoolboy error.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Omission of the cheeseboad option is a schoolboy error.

Sorry but I did state Christmas Dinner, effectively a roast/pudding combo. I decided not to arraign various complicated sub-levels of a Christmas Feast. You may have noticed this in the lack of starters/ aperitif's and extensive post meal additions on the poll options.
Frankly if the 1,000 odd calories provided by your Christmas dinner is not enough and you require a cheese board, my schoolboy error was to fail to recognise you as Billy Bunter.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Also there's no option for 'all of it'.

Pretty much the only way you can improve a roast is to add sausages, bacon, alcoholic gravy and silly hats.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Pigs in blankets without question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here