Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what time are you having your Christmas Dinner?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
3pm here but it probably depends on how pissed Mrs Foul Play gets

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1 pm , I'm Hank Marvin

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
50 minutes to go i am starving,eaten nothing...

A big family gathering has been convened in Lewes for this afternoon. All we have to do is turn up with some wine, a few puddings and a bowl of brandy butter. And then eat ourselves silly. And a fine port to follow.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Totally screwed up logistics this year...at work..no food... and hoping and praying I can find somewhere open after 4...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
3pm Malta time (2pm UK) Just seen the news about the storms and flooding. Hope everyone is ok and so sorry for all the people who have had their plans ruined by the weather.

But we're ok :) Having this View attachment 49740View attachment 49741
Local fish called Lampuki

And this is the view from the kitchen:)View attachment 49742

Sorry- but this was inspired by seeing people on holiday taking photos of the food in the hotel !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Turkey now carved, excellent starter from Mrs Hut who has done a grand job yet again at Christmas.

D

Deleted User X18H

Any meal eaten between 11:45 am and 3pm is of course luncheon. Dinner is usually when one dines elsewhere i.e not at home. After 6pm . One of course has Supper after 6pm if at home.

D

Deleted User X18H

We had our Christmas lunch at 1:15. And are now replete and ready for HM Queen.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Went for a hilly and tempestuous morning run that took me from Lewes Road to the Withdean and then up some steep inclines that had me end up heading down toward the Goldstone, down to the seafront that was suddenly storm-fuelled and home again. If i had the legs i would have done to the Amex to complete the triangle of grounds, but i was worn rather out. Maybe next year i'll do some sort of money-raising run between the grounds and home again with a before snap of my current bulkyness and an afterwards of me comfortably finishing the 20 miles or so with a dampness but considerably shrunken moobs. Anyway, i now plan to nap and then eat in an hour's time. The run ought allow me to gorge without terrible result.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spent half an hour doing all the washing up :angry:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Posh is last night. Cooked it, ate it, done it so too speak. Today is pressies, champers and brekkie, then off to the pub. Cold meats, pickles etc this avo, normalish time to bed, up lively and hangover free for Boxing Day and Charlton, grab 3 points and then get wxxkered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here