Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls January Transfer Thread

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I can't see Bridcutt going to another championship side (Sunderland) nor can I see Barnes going to a future mid table side (Burnley). In fact, just Conway back. If I'm wrong....oh well

Am I missing something......?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bridders will go but we are asking for no less than £5m and there is a possible foreign striker on the radar. Lita has already gone of his own accord and Hoskins more likely to return before CMS. All informed guesswork!

Hoskins? CMS is due to start back playing in January isn't he?

I think we'll sell one or two out of Bridcutt, Barnes and Buckley. I'd like to see Conway back and have faith that our scouting network, along with Burke and Oscar, has identified replacements for the others if/when they go.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Jean Marie wasssis chops from Barca IN !!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who would make an offer for Buckley? Just can't see it, if one does come in it will be downstream. The guys done nothing to register any interest from a prem or Championship club.

I concur, who would want to bid for a player short of form and liable to injury rather too often.

Well Portsmouth probably would have but sadly they are long gone out of money.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Who would make an offer for Buckley? Just can't see it, if one does come in it will be downstream. The guys done nothing to register any interest from a prem or Championship club.

Loads of teams will enquire/offer for ALL our players, it's the way it works.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What are the exact dates of this window?.

Most clubs in the market should want to deal early doors but never seems to work that way.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Wot no gossip yet....slacking NSC.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Usually we go into January needing to invest in a couple of positions but I'm not sure that we do this year. With Buckley's injury, we definitely need a new winger. Ideally that would be Conway returning, either on loan or on a permanent contract.

Outside of that, a lot depends how long Buckley is out for, when CMS might return and how near fitness Orlandi is. With these three available, we wouldn't need any more but if they're all out for a while, one or two loans might be needed.

Obviously, a lot will depend on any players leaving as we would need to replace them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here