Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What food stuffs 'for Christmas' have you got to restock?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Still waiting for realisation that the jumbo chilli nuts have gone missing. Not that I had anything to do with it.....whilst watching Homeland!!!!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Ladies and Gentleman. Having discovered these earlier today, I will have to restock. These could be the holy grail of christmas snack treats:

File_30166_39_Safari-Marmite-Peanuts (1).jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ladies and Gentleman. Having discovered these earlier today, I will have to restock. These could be the holy grail of christmas snack treats:

View attachment 49710

Where did you buy these? :ohmy: I'm not sure they will be up to the standard of the giant bags of S&V peanuts by KP though....

Do they still make those chocolate matchsticks? I think that's what they were called.

MatchMAKERS, sir.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

View attachment 49710

You ******* they look superb, there were Marmite roasted peanuts a while back in the UK but not seen them for a while.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
this

once you have one cheeselet you may as well wave goodbye to the whole tin

Yep you sure do, thought I would snaffle a few and before you knew it.......

Branson Pickle mini cheddars are pretty good as well.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
You ******* they look superb, there were Marmite roasted peanuts a while back in the UK but not seen them for a while.

Waitrose have a variety of Marmite snacks. Can't remember seeing peanuts but I'm sure they have cashews.

We have made marmite suasage rolls here and I also have a bar of marmite chocolate to try.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Waitrose have a variety of Marmite snacks. Can't remember seeing peanuts but I'm sure they have cashews.

We have made marmite suasage rolls here and I also have a bar of marmite chocolate to try.

You are right it was marmite cashews, not seen them for ages

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife bought some marmite flavoured chocolate from Sainsburys but our dog thought that his need was greater than hers. That wont be replaced as it wasnt that good in her opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here