Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friend of the Albion, Enemy of the Albion.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Friend: Peter James

Enemey: Eddie Izzard

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Friends: Modern football fans/families/communities
Enemies: Tired old 70's/80's football sentimentalists keen on poor facilities, poor football and glorifying football hooliganism

Dandyman

In London village.
Friend: Miles Jenner
Enemy: Fatty Soames

Dandyman

In London village.
Friend: Paul Hayward
Enemy: Tim Laughton

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Well I never knew that...! Got 3 of his albums on my iPod, coming off tonight now!

Sorry forget that!! Getting my Maxxi Jazz's mixed up with my Maxxi Preist's.... All cleared up after a quick google
Never liked faithless anyway

*tw@t*

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Friend : Dark Star
Enemy: Harveys
I suspect this is a :fishing: but I'll take the bait. Whether or not you like the stuff (and I do) the brewery that produced ' bring home the Albion' ale when we were trying to get back to With dean from Gillingham is in no way an enemy! And you had to suffer 5 pints of it according to a later post? Hmmm :lolol:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I suspect this is a :fishing: but I'll take the bait. Whether or not you like the stuff (and I do) the brewery that produced ' bring home the Albion' ale when we were trying to get back to With dean from Gillingham is in no way an enemy! And you had to suffer 5 pints of it according to a later post? Hmmm :lolol:

Wanna buy a bottle? still got an unopened one upstairs.

5 pints because it was a little too wet to stand outside The Swan and drink decent beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here