Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A lovely day over BN10

well me roof's still on, that's always a bonus over here. Wincy Willis reckons its gonna piss down until 4.25 so as I'm taking 'the boy' it'll be no outside the Prince Albert for me, Wetherspoons allow you to get pissed with a child as you have something to eat, does a bag of crisps count?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pissing down in BN41 and windier than Terence and Philip. I'd be staying in if it wasn't for footy.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
well me roof's still on, that's always a bonus over here. Wincy Willis reckons its gonna piss down until 4.25 so as I'm taking 'the boy' it'll be no outside the Prince Albert for me, Wetherspoons allow you to get pissed with a child as you have something to eat, does a bag of crisps count?

You're setting a bad example for "the boy", I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

Wetherspoons, I ask you ! :wink:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm really worried over the change in climate, this is October/November weather. By now there should be a big "High" over Europe and we get relatively calm conditions over the New year.

I suppose everyone will say last year was back to the cold but when you see flowers open in gardens all over the place, and they put out appeals for non-dormant hedgehogs I think we are getting a real sea-change in our winter weather. Makes everyone a bit irritable too, or is it just me..

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Pissing down in BN41 and windier than Terence and Philip. I'd be staying in if it wasn't for footy.

Interesting to see how many other fans decide to stay away for this one. I'm planning on getting to Mill Rd P&R by 1:30 so with any luck there will be spaces left by then.

Course, I'd still love there to be a big crowd today though.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Also in BN10 still windy and wet here! Has been almost solid for a week or two now! Winter is rubbish.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Newhaven is still here and hasn't floated away.

I won't be wearing Adidas suede trainers to the match today, Wellington boots are not a good look but they may be coming out today!!:D

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Big decision to make. Leave early and avoid the queue for P&R buses or leave late, have a pint or two and stay dry? Oh forgot to mention, Daughter driving as I bought her a car after passing test, result!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here