Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petition for Marine A.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The Taliban are not the governement....wtf are you talking about?
i think that comment shows where YOUR loyalties lie..in a home for the fecking bewildered.

You signed the petition, as youre a ****wit...no other reason...
MILITARY men tried this soldier, not some fecking accountant in a dorp in Sussex. They KNOW the battlefield...
You think you know better than our armed forces...youre a nitwit for real...

...and again, ive PROVED where my loyalties lie, with service in Her Majesties Armed Forces....
and not by flapping my gums on a football forum.

Happy xmas...

;-D

Still firing off the expletives on Christmas Day eh, just because i do not agree with your opinion. Then to put Happy xmas at the end, beggars belief eh. Just take a day off and enjoy Christmas if you celebrate it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im celebrating at work.......

I celebrate xmas on the day Christ was born...and thats not today ;-)

Enjoy it soulman... whatever our differences... have a good day with family etc...

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I've just signed this not because I can possibly understand what it is like to be in a war zone but nor do I believe in taking the law into one's own hands. But this soldier deserves our compassion regardless of our political or moral standpoint. Or perhaps because of it. We are all, at times, guilty of being judgemental when we cannot possibly understand the emotion behind someone's actions. This man is not guiltless but nor does her deserve to be treated like a common criminal. I wish we could offer him help rather than punishment.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So, you condone the murder of wounded prisoners of war on the battlefield soulman ..?

I'm not picking on you, but there have been disclosures from Those directly involved in the conflict saying that there is always the possibility that the dying man has a grenade or what-have-you and they will take no chances.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I realise that bof... but that gives the taliban and al qaeda the right to execute any wounded allied troops they find.... not sure thats a good way to go...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm not picking on you, but there have been disclosures from Those directly involved in the conflict saying that there is always the possibility that the dying man has a grenade or what-have-you and they will take no chances.

Are you not in just as much danger shooting them at close range given they may have already pulled the pin and killing them would cause them to release the grenade? I can understand shooting someone from a safe distance to ensure they pose no further threat, but standing right next to them makes me think you've already made the decision they haven't got a grenade or IED strapped to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here