Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody get problems posting on here (Merged)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I've noticed that a lot of people on here are getting double post..including me...I post then get the message I have to leave 60 seconds before I can post again,even if I haven't posted that day ...after a minute I post again and get double post. Just love these gliches......not!:eek:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I've noticed that a lot of people on here are getting double post..including me...I post then get the message I have to leave 60 seconds before I can post again,even if I haven't posted that day ...after a minute I post again and get double post. Just love these gliches......not!:eek:

Same happening to me. I now check that my message has been posted.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Double Posting

Not sure if fixtures but does anyone know why when I post, an error is identified suggesting I can't post more than once in 60 seconds yet when I check the thread, my post is there? Happening to every post I make!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not sure if fixtures but does anyone know why when I post, an error is identified suggesting I can't post more than once in 60 seconds yet when I check the thread, my post is there? Happening to every post I make!

This has been happening to me this week, but not every post.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Have you tried turning it off and on again? :jester:

I've had the same, just ignore it - the post has already been posted when the '60 second repost' screen comes up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I used to have this until yesterday when it suddenly stopped....and now its started again..doh

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've turned notifications off for now as they seem to be the culprit for double posts, and I can't remember how I fixed the issue last time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd rather have notifications back and the double post message (which I can choose to ignore), rather than no double post message but no notifications.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've turned notifications off for now as they seem to be the culprit for double posts, and I can't remember how I fixed the issue last time.

Didn't you get posts to merge if someone posted twice in the same thread within a time limit?

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I get the same. first noticed it last night night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here