Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Q&A on Twitter tonight

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
It looks like he is close to an arranged fight on twitter now.

I bet, if they do actually both turn up, they have no idea what to do and just say Err, err, you first then and stuff like that.

Then shake hands and go for a pint.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Looks like the West Ham spotty teenager is also on his way. This could be interesting. Bet absolutely nothing occurs however.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is he any sadder than his followers?

I stopped following him years ago when I couldn't put up with his endlessly tedious 'gangsta' drivel constantly spamming up my twitter feed. I clicked the link on here just for a look today, kind of like rubbernecking a car crash. He really is a tragic individual with some serious issues.

Actually going to all the time, effort and trouble of travelling into London for a scrap against some numpty on Twitter. Wow, just wow. What does that say about the state of his life ? The blokes a mess.

Dec 29, 2011
Skinny 19 year old vs. this
_40215315_knight203.jpg

I can only see it three ways (Leon winning, both arrested, one doesn't show).

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Aran Nicol. ‏@AranNicolWHUFC 5m

If #PrayForLeon ain't trending by the time I get to London, I won't be happy.

ahahaha!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Skinny 19 year old vs. this
View attachment 49565

I can only see it three ways (Leon winning, both arrested, one doesn't show).

I doubt very much if he looks like that now. The last picture I saw of him, he was overweight because he couldn't be bothered to train.
Didn't he get banned from Twitter a while ago for encouraging 'revenge on exes' type pictures?

What's happening? Has the west ham fan broken all his fingers thus rendering the commentary redundant??

It won't happen, the West Ham gimp has just posted a picture apparently on route, the picture is in daylight and the trees in it are fully in leaf.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So have I got this right?

31 year old Leon Knight....who is a father....has a verbal fight with a 19 year old on a social network.

Organises a FIGHT and actually TRAVELS to the location?

Is that right? Because my moronmeter can't quite compute his levels of stupidity if so.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
So have I got this right?

31 year old Leon Knight....who is a father....has a verbal fight with a 19 year old on a social network.

Organises a FIGHT and actually TRAVELS to the location?

Is that right? Because my moronmeter can't quite compute his levels of stupidity if so.

He's a STAR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here