Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Leon is being as shy and retiring as ever #AskKnighty

image.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You have to much time on your hands. Getting married usually does the trick Kieran.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Interesting debate this. I'm going with 4.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Remember when he came on here and people were genuinely saying he should come back.

Bloody hell :lolol:

What a shambles he is.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw this thread last night and thought 'oh, there should be some fun posts in that to read in the morning'

What happened? Were there just no questions? Were the questions and answers dull?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He really needs a statue outside the Amex. In that classic "shirt off / just scored a penalty" pose, but holding an iphone in his clenched fist, visibly showing him typing out sexist abuse in terrible quality English.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I saw this thread last night and thought 'oh, there should be some fun posts in that to read in the morning'

What happened? Were there just no questions? Were the questions and answers dull?

Most were just him slagging off former teammates/ managers.

We discovered he hated Kenny Jackett and Mark Magee (sic) but apparently McGhee didn't kick him off the team coach...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Quite incredible to think back as to how many people on here not only took Leon Knight's side over Mark
McGhee's when they fell out, but used Leon Knight as a stick to beat MM with. I wish I knew more about psychology to know what's wrong with this bloke...except it's probably all about being short, basically.

Anyone know how he even earns a living these days?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Remember speaking to Jason Cundy after an England game in the Euro's in Portugal and he said he was one of the most talented players he had ever played with or against but his attitude was stinking !!
How very true !

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He really needs a statue outside the Amex. In that classic "shirt off / just scored a penalty" pose, but holding an iphone in his clenched fist, visibly showing him typing out sexist abuse in terrible quality English.

That would be an incredible additional to the stadium exterior but would create a reaction of Jackson statue proportions. You should have seen the bedwetting on here about having his banner removed over a few inappropriate tweets.

The guy is clearly a loon but still delivered some great moments on the pitch even if he was a handful off it

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The other chap seems to be a horrendous person.

Yeah, he's equally detestable that's for sure. It's easy to act like that when you're just some bloke though. No-one will remember that a dopey West Ham fan instigated it. People will, however, remember that Leon organised a fight on twitter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here