Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sonic Switch is a great name for the show. Had a listen half way through and enjoying the music as always. Keep up the good work!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The Ex are a Dutch band, similar to the Fall, they've been around nearly as long as well, their album last year

They're playing here in March on the same bill as Thurston Moore. I shall definitely be popping along for that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Polica tonight and Grumbling Fur on Thursday. There is about 4 inches of snow outside my window as well.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
As always its the smaller bands that are more of an attraction than the headliners. Great selection it is too.

Though as headliners go I'll take Arcade Fire, Pixies & Nine Inch Nails.

A lot more exciting electronica on there than I bargained for.

In other news Outkast were announced for Bestival yesterday. I can't go this year due to a wedding so I'm secretly hoping the bill is awful.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
In other news Outkast were announced for Bestival yesterday. I can't go this year due to a wedding so I'm secretly hoping the bill is awful.

When I cant get to see a band I want to see I often secretly hope the reviews will be awful. How selfish is that!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just bought my The War on Drugs tickets.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Who wants to buy a ticket for Cate Le Bon, now that they've arranged the Albion v Hull game for that same evening? :annoyed:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Is it usual to fall in love with the Metronomy drummer by the 3rd song?
/end

I was cool enough to pick up Metronomy around the time of Pip Paine, enjoyed their second album, and then completely went off them by the time they started doing LYRIC based songs. I would ask Google, but NSC is so much more informed; are they good again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here