Page 349 of 353 FirstFirst ... 249299339346347348349350351352 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3523

1 Not allowed!
    The Pet Shop Boys are headlining Pride this year.

Which is probably worth the 23 a ticket is at the moment on its own.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15125...headliner_act/

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spring hall convert View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The Pet Shop Boys are headlining Pride this year.

Which is probably worth the 23 a ticket is at the moment on its own.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15125...headliner_act/
      Is the correct answer...
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      Kreator and Sepultura in Kentish Town for me tonight, I'd say Soilwork and Aborted aswell by the gig starts a 5.45! Will miss the first two bands. Both Kreator and Sepultura have brought out great albums so far this year, am looking forward to it.

Also on the metal front the people behind Mammothfest are putting on a few shows as well, the most notable being Vader and Immolation on Easter sunday at the Arch which for any fans of death metal is a must see.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotchilidog View Post
      Kreator and Sepultura in Kentish Town for me tonight, I'd say Soilwork and Aborted aswell by the gig starts a 5.45! Will miss the first two bands. Both Kreator and Sepultura have brought out great albums so far this year, am looking forward to it.

Also on the metal front the people behind Mammothfest are putting on a few shows as well, the most notable being Vader and Immolation on Easter sunday at the Arch which for any fans of death metal is a must see.
      Yeah, Vader may well tempt me out of my metal semi-retirement. Regardless, it's a pretty cool booking.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Royal Trux and Michael Kiwanuka playing Brighton just announced.

I've actually got a fair few gigs (by my standards) coming up in the next months:
      Josephine Ohrn, Laura Marling, Blanck Mass, Sex Swing, Part Chimp/Sweet Williams, Kraftwerk, Green Man Festival, Royal Trux, Michael Kiwanuka

0 Not allowed!
      Led to believe there are 50 extra tickets on their way to Resident for the Thee Oh Sees show shortly if anyone missed out.

0 Not allowed!
      Led to believe there are 50 extra tickets on their way to Resident for the Thee Oh Sees show shortly if anyone missed out.
      Thanks for the heads up on this.

In other news, I don't care how good Drive By Truckers were last night. One of a Donald Trump sized tiny handful of acts I'd choose to see ahead of them is Mark Eitzel, so I duly did. Superb. And if there is a better song than 'Jesus' Hands' to finish the night on, I'm yet to hear it.
      shut up and listen to 'Guided By Voices'

0 Not allowed!
      On the back of this post, I got a ticket on Friday. I said "I've heard rumours...", and they had been delivered one hour before.

So thanks, SHC.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
      On the back of this post, I got a ticket on Friday. I said "I've heard rumours...", and they had been delivered one hour before.

So thanks, SHC.
      Excellent. They're a fantastic live band. I'm seeing them for the forth time in May as well.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

1 Not allowed!
      Just got back from the packed Concorde, having seen a brilliant gig from Peter Hook And The Light.

They must have been on stage for at least two hours, covering all of the Joy Division and New Order singles and other great album tracks.

Hookie's singing was more in the style of Curtis than Sumner, different, and added to the fantastic instrumentation, it was an unforgettable evening.