Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Right I'm going to get a bit high and mighty here but it is for everyone's benefit.

If you are a regular contributor to this thread and live within a reasonable distance of a venue they are playing on their next tour (they play Hope and Ruin on 19 June) then you need to see The Ex or you are an absolute dummy. Best live band in the world that you can see for a reasonable cover price in a c.150 cap venue.

https://soundcloud.com/thequietus/the-ex-fendika-addis-hum/sets

Good work for the public good :thumbsup:
I still haven't seen them, so looking forward to this

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll be seeing Darius Rucker in Gateshead in October, likely to be my only gig this year.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Right I'm going to get a bit high and mighty here but it is for everyone's benefit.

If you are a regular contributor to this thread and live within a reasonable distance of a venue they are playing on their next tour (they play Hope and Ruin on 19 June) then you need to see The Ex or you are an absolute dummy. Best live band in the world that you can see for a reasonable cover price in a c.150 cap venue.

https://soundcloud.com/thequietus/the-ex-fendika-addis-hum/sets

You have mentioned this lot before and I haven’t got round to seeing them. Going to try this time round though for sure. Thanks for heads up.

Jul 7, 2003
Wildhearts will be playing Concorde2 on 20th August.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Can someone help me get my enthusiasm up for Morrissey on Saturday. £50 at the Brighton Centre - please tell me it’s going to be better than I anticipate!!!

Will it be as good as the Dome in 1992 ish?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can someone help me get my enthusiasm up for Morrissey on Saturday. £50 at the Brighton Centre - please tell me it’s going to be better than I anticipate!!!

Will it be as good as the Dome in 1992 ish?

Probably not but I’m looking forward to it. Have plenty to drink beforehand and push yourself to the front. Don’t expect many Smiths songs though.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I saw this morning on the drive to work that the morrissey fans are outside the centre and some have sleeping bags.....

Yes they are morrissey fans, not homeless as they had the scarfs, mozza attire....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here