Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone interested in front row seats for Paul Carrack at the Centre on Friday night?
See the classifieds forum or message me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
2017 is shaping up well

Soulwax
Esben and the Witch
Tony Allen
Thee Oh Sees
Angel Olsen
Radiohead
Sun Ra
U2
MELT!
Ty Segal
Metallica (2018)

And Kraftwerk performing Computer Love.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Some really good 6 Music Festivlal stuff on I player. Live sets from Songhoy Blues, Honeyblood and Seaford Mods amongst others. There for the next 4 weeks.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Have to say a quiet year for me still my calendar currently has the following

Vienna Metal Meeting: Mayhem/Sodom/Flotsam & Jetsam/Batushka etc
Vader/Immolation
Iron Maiden
Nashville
Alternative Escape
Glastonbury
U2
Tom Petty
Bloodstock
Mammothfest
Metallica

looking to add to this with more local gigs though, I've been pretty slack this year. Will probably add Solstafir at the Haunt to the list soon.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Flaming Lips at The Brighton Dome Tuesday 27th June. Tickets on general sale tomorrow at 10.00 a.m

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Flaming Lips at The Brighton Dome Tuesday 27th June. Tickets on general sale tomorrow at 10.00 a.m

Hmm. Ask me 8 years ago and I would have scoffed if you'd suggested missing a local Flips gig, but not sure I can be bothered with this one. I haven't spent much time with the new album - what's going to sell me on this tour? Anything new?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hmm. Ask me 8 years ago and I would have scoffed if you'd suggested missing a local Flips gig, but not sure I can be bothered with this one. I haven't spent much time with the new album - what's going to sell me on this tour? Anything new?

I went last time they played the dome and it was not the best. Wayne Coyne had a cold and had cancelled the night before. I have higher hopes this time round. Give the new album a play. It's an improvement on the last two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here