Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doesn't make any difference for me , total waste of time. I will cancel in July as I pay by annual direct debit.

I'm tempted to ask for my money back now. It's not fit for purpose. Why is it so shit? 16 year old kids can write apps better than this shit FL one.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
It is nothing to do with service....its all about bandwidth.

if your having issues you have some services, app, or update, pulling something from somewhere on the internet in the background.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you're stuck with what you have. The club don't seem interested. This service is an absolute disgrace.

Some other posters have indicated you can switch to an older version. Can't i do this on the iPad App?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Using the player version on the iPhone football league app, and it is also suffering with stuttering commentary.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm tempted to ask for my money back now. It's not fit for purpose. Why is it so shit? 16 year old kids can write apps better than this shit FL one.

It's not the app that is shit, it's the stream that is used. If you use the opposing sides commentary then it works fine EVERYTIME!!! Take note BHA!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

if your having issues you have some services, app, or update, pulling something from somewhere on the internet in the background.

I'm not convinced by this. I stream tv and music with no problems at all. It's only this shit FL App which is an issue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's not just the app. Seagulls Player is shit too!

The only time it hasn't cut out is when this guy from Crawley is blathering on. What a knob.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
you can switch to the old version which is better - see text just under the commentary bar.
The 'boro commentary is fine.

The digital commentary via radio sussex is truly awful and the problem is their end not in the reciever.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I get a bit annoyed with the clubs attitude of blaming 'perform' and expecting me to take things up with them.

As far as I'm concerned this service is advertised as seagulls player and if anything is wrong with it my expectation is for them to deal with it, not me.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I get a bit annoyed with the clubs attitude of blaming 'perform' and expecting me to take things up with them.

As far as I'm concerned this service is advertised as seagulls player and if anything is wrong with it my expectation is for them to deal with it, not me.

Absolutely. The club don't appear interested in a service that they advertise and sell! My question is, why not???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely. The club don't appear interested in a service that they advertise and sell! My question is, why not???

Maybe we need someone who actually knows exactly what the issue is can ring the club and tell them exactly what they need to do. It's pants and a really shit deal for those who cannot make games.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Sorry but that's bollocks. Why does the opposition commentary work perfectly when ours is always shite.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

I used to phone to get these problems sorted, but a few weeks ago someone on here called me a c**t so now I act like one.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
you can switch to the old version which is better - see text just under the commentary bar.
The 'boro commentary is fine.

The digital commentary via radio sussex is truly awful and the problem is their end not in the reciever.

To say the club don't care is not true, we have spent most of the first half (and now) just as we did at Wigan trying to resolve the problem (when we should actually be reporting on the game).

Severside - Is same issue occurring on the digital radio version? The problem we have is identifying who exactly is responsible... be it BBC Sussex or Perform. But if the Digital Radio output is having the same problems then it could be the BBC. I understand BBC analogue output is fine.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I used to phone to get these problems sorted, but a few weeks ago someone on here called me a c**t so now I act like one.

Is that your attitude with everything in life? I recall you being shown thanks and appreciation by plenty of people on here when you have sorted things out in the past.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The issue we have is resetting the feed, meaning you lose everything, certainly for a short period and possibly for a long period, as we had at Wigan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here