Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing block v Reading in the cup?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Scrap all the talk of singing sections.

We need a piano rising out of the roof of the West Stand to play Sussex By The Sea live before each match. That would be amazing.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Had a very prompt (as usual) reply from Paul Barber re: the idea of an allocated singing section. Liked the idea but the relatively small window for ticket sale organisation means they want to keep things as simple as possible. Fact Reading could get 4,500 tickets also a stumbling block to any plans.

Of course, nothing to stop fans just picking a block/area to look to buy tickets in.

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Had a very prompt (as usual) reply from Paul Barber re: the idea of an allocated singing section. Liked the idea but the relatively small window for ticket sale organisation means they want to keep things as simple as possible. Fact Reading could get 4,500 tickets also a stumbling block to any plans.

Of course, nothing to stop fans just picking a block/area to look to buy tickets in.

4,500 hilarious, tinpot away support, if you give em 2,000 they'll be returning some

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
What,...even at a tenner a pop?

Pricing is attractive, but they have obviously got to get here from Reading so they will have to factor that cost into their plans, plus they will be back a few weeks later for the League fixture. I just can't see they will see us as an attractive fixture, as we don't them!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Hmmm ... fairly typical supportive but unfortunately .............

Reading won't bring any more than 1500 and it would be fairly easy for the club to assign 2 blocks in SW ... pity

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Only if you can do this (which by the way I cannot believe I actually found!!)

[YT]gEofiVpXDUY[/YT]

Bloody hell I'm not that good, I'm three blind mice standard!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just a footnote....From my position near the halfway line ....when the North and the South/West are singing they pretty well match each other for volume,but seeing that the North has more fans in it the Kwepie doll goes to the South/West corner...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps also a good time to try out a drum / band?

Maybe someone could ask the club to reserve a section for this?

Please tell me that was a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here