[Official Site] Kemy: We Must Seize Initiative

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kemy-l229-1215283_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:59 4th December 2013
by Ben Soro-Perez
If we want to go for promotion we need to start from the first minute and make sure we score the first goal"
Kemy Agustien
Kemy Agustien believes Albion need to be more forthright when playing sides lower down the table.The Seagulls slipped to a 2-1 home defeat to bottom club Barnsley last night and the Dutchman told seagulls.co.uk, “We needed the three points and like the gaffer said in the meetings, we need to do it against the teams below us.
“Against the big teams we turn up, but against the lower teams it’s like we wait for them to come on to us, and then we switch on.
“But that shouldn’t be the case. If we want to go for promotion we need to start from the first minute and make sure we score the first goal.”
Meanwhile on a personal note the midfielder revealed he has been working hard behind the scenes, and admits he is happy to be back at Oscar Garcia’s disposal after recovering from injury.
“I’ve been waiting a long time to get my chance again and I was just happy to be out there.
“I’ve been working very hard. I injured one calf and then the other, so we spoke with the manager and the whole staff, then we started a programme; basically with triple sessions every day.
“I’ve been doing that for the last three to four weeks and it’s good for myself, it’s an investment.
“There is still some progress to go, but if I keep going like this then I’ll be fine.
“I have the staff, manager and the players behind me. They believe in me and I believe in myself too, but I know I need to be fit.
“I know that when I’m 100 per cent fit, I can be a good fit for the team.”*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here