Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal next season?

Do you plan to renew?

• Total voters

Although NSC is not representative if it is remotely true that over 10% of season ticket holders are looking at not renewing, that is going to be a major worry to the club and may well dictate some actions over the summer, be that transfer budget or even Oscar's position...

10% would roughly be about 2.3k not renewing,I wonder how many are now on the waiting list.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Although NSC is not representative if it is remotely true that over 10% of season ticket holders are looking at not renewing, that is going to be a major worry to the club and may well dictate some actions over the summer, be that transfer budget or even Oscar's position...

I like the word dictate. They could put up prices 10% for the remaining STH and charged more for food and beer. Could even drop the free travel and sell a few players, if they are fit enough. Maybe sell Dick's book in the club shop? At least we wont have to worry about it until put upon us. Come on the Albion.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I like the word dictate. They could put up prices 10% for the remaining STH and charged more for food and beer. Could even drop the free travel and sell a few players, if they are fit enough. Maybe sell Dick's book in the club shop? At least we wont have to worry about it until put upon us. Come on the Albion.

If and it's obviously a big if, we did see a 10% reduction in renewals, how many more would not renew if there was a significant rise as well? It would be a very difficult commercial decision for the board if it were to happen...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If and it's obviously a big if, we did see a 10% reduction in renewals, how many more would not renew if there was a significant rise as well? It would be a very difficult commercial decision for the board if it were to happen...

"Rock and a hard place"

Speaks volumes for everything wrong about 21st century football ... there's the "Have's" and then there's the gazillions of others. The Premiership and Sky have a lot to answer for in my mind

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here