Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you boo at half and/or at fulltime?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
After watching the Bournemouth game on Sky, decided to miss the Barnsley match,if i had gone i would not have booed at the final whistle because by then i would have boarded the bus.
I had considered attending on Saturday as better teams at times bring out the best in us, Leicester now top of the table could well take advantage of our present poor form and give us a right pasting so will
make a late decision.
Everyone has the choise whether they applaud sing or boo however the best way to show your frustration is by not attending which will concern the management.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Mate before you came along we had to put with some awful performances over the years. Booing is just crap and achieves nothing, its what supporters of tinpot clubs do when they don't win for a couple of games. We were off the back of a great run and we lost a match, I think its you that needs to get a grip.

Before I came along, eh? My first Albion match was about 1974.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Some people are so intent on telling others how they should and shouldn't react. Boo if you want, cheer of you want, sing if you want, leave early if you want. Everyone pays for a ticket and how they choose to use it (barring sociably unacceptable behaviour of course) is their choice, some BHA fans need to just wind their neck in and stop trying to govern the masses and turn the lens on themselves.

And no, I didn't boo...didn't clap either though as for me there was nothing worth showing thanks or appreciation for that had not been covered by parting with my time and money.

This makes me laugh the anti booing fascists.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why don't the boo boys try a more gangster type boo? In gangster world, booing is a way of showing respect. Dizzie racket gets booed all the time and he loves it!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I never boo the Albion nor will i ever !!
People who do are just cabbages of the highest order and should just piss off and go watch Palarse !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here