Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Picture Thread

You can browse without registering. I do it all the time. Theres a limit on visits though so you must have been keen.

Every day, sometimes twice,

To see VHA mentioning me on there was, to be fair, amusing. To know I'd got under his skin that much made me titter.

But I suppose an American with as much allegiance to Palace as I have to Tampa Bay has to be applauded just for his persistence.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

Let's get this thread back on track .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

Sensibles a wan ker sensibles a wan ker la la la la !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I unfortunately happen to live in a fairly Nigel area of Surrey and have done for a year (this is all changing as I've had enough and am moving back to Sussex by year end). It's not Croydon though, thank god. Anyway, some of the sights you see. It doesn't surprise me that these Nigel's look the way they do or support the crap team they do, the place is awful. Other than obvious shitholes like Croydon Surrey mainly consists of dull, surburban enclaves and gap towns with woeful amenities, terrible shops and no cultural life except maybe an am dram production of "The Wrong Knickers" twice a year.

It's like every day is a Sunday in 1963.

There are some nice places dotted around but on the whole it really is one of the dullest counties in the UK, I would almost rather live anywhere else than here.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I unfortunately happen to live in a fairly Nigel area of Surrey and have done for a year (this is all changing as I've had enough and am moving back to Sussex by year end). It's not Croydon though, thank god. Anyway, some of the sights you see. It doesn't surprise me that these Nigel's look the way they do or support the crap team they do, the place is awful. Other than obvious shitholes like Croydon Surrey mainly consists of dull, surburban enclaves and gap towns with woeful amenities, terrible shops and no cultural life except maybe an am dram production of "The Wrong Knickers" twice a year.

It's like every day is a Sunday in 1963.

There are some nice places dotted around but on the whole it really is one of the dullest counties in the UK, I would almost rather live anywhere else than here.

Good riddance I say you stuck up pompous tarquin !

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good riddance I say you stuck up pompous tarquin !

Just calling it like I see it old chap. It's just one of those counties where there are a lot of people who have lived there, never left, all their lives and that's reflected in the atmosphere of the place.

Its no coincidence that The Rise And Fall of Reggie Perrin was set in Cheam. Imagine a whole county of Cheams with the occassional Croydon thrown in, that's Surrey. Ghastly! You clearly have a yearning for something better yourself as you seem to spend a laughable amount of time on our board. You cocknosher.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Seeing all the Palace shirts with premier league badges got too much for him?:lolol:

It's not your team that annoys me, they have doe incredibly well against all the odds. It's the vast majority of the supporters that give CP a bad name and living among you for a year, I can see why: you were bought up in a dull, uninspiring wasteland with nothing but sprawling council estates, frankly depressing high streets and from what I have seen a highly over represented population of spotty, gangly teenage boys with knock knees and bad haircuts that seem to do nothing but ride their bicycles on the pavement and eat chips.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's not your team that annoys me, they have doe incredibly well against all the odds. It's the vast majority of the supporters that give CP a bad name and living among you for a year, I can see why: you were bought up in a dull, uninspiring wasteland with nothing but sprawling council estates, frankly depressing high streets and from what I have seen a highly over represented population of spotty, gangly teenage boys with knock knees and bad haircuts that seem to do nothing but ride their bicycles on the pavement and eat chips.

image.jpg

Nibble's had enough of the working class, and is moving back to the rolling fields of Sussex.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]

Over a thousand posts a year on a board of a team you don't support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here