Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] 10 years of Cover versions that absolutely SPANK the originals .......... over to you

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is pretty good but it doesn’t trump the orginal.

Music trivia, which band did the lead singer join that were much more famous than the Mindbenders?

https://youtu.be/4FJN_sWc3xs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m a actually serious. When a suitable moment arises I’ll message.

I know you are.

My MP3 collection is more impressive than the vinyl, but some of the vinyl does make you go 'ooh' :lolol: The 7 inch singles in particular.

I look forward to your visit.

:thumbsup:

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington

Could put this on the intro thread (actually, the intro will ring bells with anybody roughly my age as it's exactly the same as the Gerudo Valley music from Ocarina of Time), but the intro's not that good in itself, while the original of this was a dogshit 50s novelty song.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Could put this on the intro thread (actually, the intro will ring bells with anybody roughly my age as it's exactly the same as the Gerudo Valley music from Ocarina of Time), but the intro's not that good in itself, while the original of this was a dogshit 50s novelty song.

There is a very weird animation to go along the song available on You Tube. Saw TMBG back in the early 90's - are they still going?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here