Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-l229-1149706_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
17:52 1st November 2013
by James Hilsum
We need points now so that we are in a good position at the end of the season"
Bruno
Bruno believes Albion have the winning mentality to pick up three points at Doncaster tomorrow.The Seagulls travel to the Keepmoat Stadium having failed to register a win in five games, but the full-back is fully focused on bucking the trend.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "Oscar [Garcia] is saying we have to try and win everywhere, although we both know it’s so difficult to do because there are some really good teams in our league. But the most the important thing is our mentality, and our mentality is we can do it, we have to do it.
“We are working all week to win these three points and I feel we have a really good chance against Doncaster.
“It’s really difficult for us because we have a lot of injured players at the moment, but we are Brighton, and we have to win.
“We put in a really great performance against a very strong team like Watford, but we’ve had a lot of chances in many games and squandered too many. We know we have to improve, but in general it was a really good performance on Monday.”
The former Valencia man is confident Albion will start to find their form but admits they need to start putting points on the board.
“I’m sure this team is improving and we will be different towards the end of the season compared to now, because of these important injuries.
“But we need points now so that we are in a good position at the end of the season.
“I’m really happy with the team and I'm enjoying time with my team-mates, but we want to improve and grow in our performances and we want to be higher up the table.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here