Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Absolute joke if they sack him. He performed a minor miracle in getting them promoted last year... There is no way they should have even been play-off contenders, let alone promoted at the end of it all.

huh???

He almost took them out of the play offs when automatic promotion looked easier, shut up shop and hoped in the play offs and made it over the line. Bought a shed load of players and has done terribly since being in the Prem.

From a footballing point of view, if I were Palace I'd get rid.

But I'm not, so keep him PLEASE

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Warnock as interim manager is my bet.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
FFS hope not they could at least of waited till January for any sackings e.t.c :moo:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Pulis will be watching this with HUGE interest. Palace could do a lot worse than get him in on a lucrative 1 year deal and let him attempt to hoof their way to safety.

Especially with a relatively tall/untalented team.

What's the matter, still having nightmares about the play offs? regular Palace threads with 1000's of views,shame you couldn't post anything about our games apart from the St Patrick's day massacre which is now irrelevant :) Haven't you sad lot learnt anything yet?
count us out at your peril, what ever happens this season We're way above you and because of the 2-0 of we'll always have one over you and ya know it.
If or should I say when we come down We'll only come to the Amex and beat you again :thumbsup:

We've got loadsamoney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
*** Palace Conference at 5:30pm ***

Alex MacLeish would guarantee relegation with the added bonus of playing dour boring football. Would be a perfect choice!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
What's Iain Dowie up to at the moment?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: *** Palace Conference at 5:30pm ***

Dream team of Parish and Bright ???

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What's the matter, still having nightmares about the play offs? regular Palace threads with 1000's of views,shame you couldn't post anything about our games apart from the St Patrick's day massacre which is now irrelevant :) Haven't you sad lot learnt anything yet?
count us out at your peril, what ever happens this season We're way above you and because of the 2-0 of we'll always have one over you and ya know it.
If or should I say when we come down We'll only come to the Amex and beat you again :thumbsup:

We've got loadsamoney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

No, you have one over on us for one season..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: *** Palace Conference at 5:30pm ***

Appleton maybe ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mad Dog's available. And as an ex-Gillingham manager he's used to pikeys and being loathed by Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here