Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Holloway admits culpability for shit start, and takes his ball home.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Eleven Palace related threads just on page 1, ELEVEN ! Get over them FFS !
They are officially our rivals so I don't see what's wrong with it TBH - even I've joined in. Interestingly though I don't see anyone calling for an away end at the moment.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This is what I don't understand about the scattergun approach they took with transfers. I thought they'd be much more careful and be able to attract a few decent players.

It is proof that you can have too much activity in the transfer window as well as too little.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wurzel needs to stay at Palace so he can boast back to back relegations on his CV

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I know it's not the fashionable thing to say....but they shouldn't sack him. Massivly overachieved even getting them there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
PLEEEEEASE don't sack him*. PLEEEEAASE!*

*Unless you've got Avram or Paolo lined up.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Absolute joke if they sack him. He performed a minor miracle in getting them promoted last year... There is no way they should have even been play-off contenders, let alone promoted at the end of it all.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Absolute joke if they sack him. He performed a minor miracle in getting them promoted last year... There is no way they should have even been play-off contenders, let alone promoted at the end of it all.

Correct. Madness if it's a genuine football-based sacking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here