Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Bruce Forsyth

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When they put Brucie out to grass maybe they should give the gig to Cilla.
Would the BBC let a female of similar age and wrinkleness host prime time Saturday night TV, I think not.
I muchly prefer Bruce to winklemen.
Tess Daly is fab u lous.
I used to live in Ascot and have met/seen Brucie many times. He is not that different to how you see him on TV, totally took over a chinese restaurant in Sunningdale with his family, but he is so old now that he is unreliable in the bathroom.
His missus is beautiful.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sir Bruce was in our local newsagent looking at the confectionery. The assistant asked 'how can I help', to which he replied, 'Give me a twirl'.

He would be good as a team motivator I reckon. "Good game, good game"
Replacement for Oatway.

As an aside the fact that Forsyth is showing up at Iron Maiden concerts indicates the whole party's over. It's like getting a lapdance off your Mum.

:lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What an odd sentence.

Ok, we were in a chinese restaurant in Sunningdale and he turned up with his family and entourage in tow, you could here him from the time he entered the place and right through the meal.
Being unreliable in the bathroom is a polite way of saying that at his age he needs to visit the mensroom on numerous occasions, something that will happen to most of us.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ok, we were in a chinese restaurant in Sunningdale and he turned up with his family and entourage in tow, you could here him from the time he entered the place and right through the meal.
Being unreliable in the bathroom is a polite way of saying that at his age he needs to visit the mensroom on numerous occasions, something that will happen to most of us.

Powder his nose, could be the reason the old boys so lively! :whistle:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
All jokes aside I think its simply his age that's catching him up. I got free tickets to see his one man show about 15 years ago and I thought he was pretty good. He played piano, sang, tap danced, told jokes and his ability to ad lib and interact with the audience was pretty good.

Let's not forget he is 85 and that all round dance hall entertainer is not a requirement today. I actually think Tess Daly is an awfully wooden script only presenter unlike her other half Vernon Kay who is very natural.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here