Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
jones-f229-982117_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
10:15 17th October 2013
by Adam Tighe
One thing they will do is test you for 90 minutes"
Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones has warned Albion's players that his former club Yeovil Town will be no walkover when they face them on Saturday.The Welshman says the Glovers’ lowly league position does not reflect the challenge the Seagulls will face at Huish Park.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “You know what you’re going to get when you go to Yeovil, there are no qualms about it. You very rarely catch them on a bad day and it’s a difficult place to go.
“They’ve been in every game; I think it’s only the Middlesbrough game really where they were under par, every other game they’ve been in it and they competed.
“One thing they will do is test you for 90 minutes. They’ve got good pros, a great environment there and it’s going to be such a tough game.”
jones-yeovil-23oct10-ph-4930229-1117546.jpg

Albion’s assistant head coach admitted he still has a soft spot for the club where he started his coaching career.
“I love the people, I love the place. They’ve done fantastically well when you consider the club's resources.
"We always thought we were doing well in League One and now they are proving themselves in the Championship; they’ve done outstandingly well so it will be a very difficult game.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here